Director of Operations Jo Wilson
Hours of Operation:
Winter: 7:00 am–3:00 pm, Monday–Friday
Summer: 6:30 am–4:30 pm, Monday–Thursday
5625 Little Richmond Road
Dayton, OH 45426
Phone: (937) 837-2528
Fax: (937) 854-3413
Responsibilities of the Montgomery County Operations Division
The primary function of the Operations Division is to maintain the 320 miles of roads and 541 bridges that are in the jurisdiction of the County Engineer. This includes:
- Snow and ice control during the winter months.
- Maintenance and replacement of traffic control devices including signs and pavement striping on county roads, including high water signs and detour signs when necessary.
- Maintenance of over 2000 culverts including replacement when necessary.
- Roadway maintenance including annual paving programs, patching, and dead animal removal.
- Street cleaning.
- Vegetation control along county road rights-of-way.
- Bridge replacement.
- Maintenance of County Engineer vehicles and equipment.